Address: 127550, Moscow, B. Academicheskaya ul, 44.
Tel: (499) 976-06-92
The Construction Faculty is closely connected with the development of hydropower structures. The Faculty consists of the following Departments:
- Engineering Design
- Foundations of Buildings and Structures, Construction and Expertise of Real Estate
- Hydraulic Structures
- Information Technologies in the Construction
- Rural Engineering and Architecture
All the Departments have got laboratories with special equipment and modern computers.
The Faculty provides training in the following specialties:
- Hydraulic building (specialization: "Urban hydraulic engineering")
- Industrial and civil construction
- Expertise and management of real estate
Training of students is based on the combination of strong general scientific, engineering education, practical training including laboratory classes, course and diploma projects.
The Faculty staff works in close cooperation with the national leading enterprises, research and design institutions.
These are the following directions (profiles) of training:
1. Environmental engineering and water use (Environmental hydraulic engineering structures);
2. Construction (only BSc)
There are the following professional activities of BSc students:
- Engineering surveys, designing, assessment and reconstruction of buildings and structures;
- Engineering support of structures and urban territories;
- Use of machinery, equipment and technologies for construction and manufacturing of building materials, products.
3. Construction (MSc) (River and underground hydraulic engineering structures; Theory and design of buildings and structures)