Address: 127550, Moscow, Listvennichnaya alley, 7, building 2
8 (499) 976-46-18; 8 (499) 976-46-78
- Strength of Materials and Machine Parts;
- Engineering and Computer-Aided Graphic Design;
- Metrology, Standardization and Quality Management;
- Science and Technology of Mechanical Engineering;
- Technical Service of Machinery and Equipment.
Faculty graduates are in high demand in the labour market; they are successfully employed by technical service enterprises, engineering plants, dealer and logistics centers, educational and research organizations as process engineers, mechanical engineers, specialists in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of machines and equipment; technical consultant-engineers at enterprises; sales managers; logistics specialists; specialists in warranty service and equipment disposal.
BSc training program and profiles
- Agroengineering (Technical Service of Farm Machinery; organization and technology of technical service; logistics of agribusiness technical service; maintenance of automotive engineering).
MSc training program and profiles
- Agroengineering (Technical Service in Agriculture; Management in Agroengineering)
PhD program and profiles
- Technology, Mechanization and Power Equipment in Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery (Technologies and Means of Technical Maintenance of Farm Machinery)