Address: 127550, Moscow, Listvennichnaya alley, 7
8 (499) 977-24-00
Viktor I. Balabanov, PhD (Eng), Professor
The academic staff is represented by leading scientists with high qualifications and considerable experience in the field of mechanization, many of which are well known not only at national but also at international level, more than 100 professors and PhDs; about 1,000 students are trained in the Faculty departments.
- Road Transport;
- Farm Machinery;
- Mechanized Technologies in Crop Production;
- Operation of Vehicle and Tractor Stock;
- Tractors and Automobiles.
The study process at the faculty is closely connected with practical training in engineering and agriculture technologies. The faculty possesses study laboratories including boxes for testing engines, tractors and cars; laboratories for vehicle maintenance, quality control of fuels and oils; metrological laboratory facilities etc.
The Faculty has always paid close attention to research activities. The Faculty has been establishing fundamental scientific schools and exploring new spheres in science making a significant intellectual contribution to the solution of important scientific and industrial problems. Research work is conducted in the following areas: production and technical operation of transport and transport-technological machines; energy and resource efficiency in plant production; efficient use of machines and tractors; maintenance of quality system at agricultural enterprises.
The graduates can work as quality managers; engineers in standardization; enterprise metrology; car maintenance; transport provision, maintenance and repair; safety provision; sales; as well as technology managers.
The faculty offers the following Programs and profiles for BSc and MSc students:
- Agroengineering (Technical Systems in Agribusiness; Processes and Machines for Processing Industries);
- Utilization of Transport and Technological Machines and Systems (Automobiles and Automobile Utilization)
- Quality Management (Quality Management in Production and Process Systems)
- Standardization and Metrology (Standardization and Certification)
- Technosphere Security (Safety of Technological Processes and Production)
- Technology of Transport Processes (Road Transport Organization and Management)
The Management of the agricultural enterprise from the appliance of space navigation and remote sensing of the Earth >>>