Address: 127550, Moscow, B.Academichesskaya ul., 44
Telephone: (499) 976-07-10
Korneev Ilya Victorovich, PhD (Engineering Sciences), associate professor
The Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Water Use has trained over ten thousand specialists with diplomas on water economy and land reclamation for more than 75 years of its existence.
The faculty consists of 5 Departments:
- Hydrology, Hydrogeology and Streamflow Control
- Integrated Water Resources Management and Hydraulics
- Land Reclamation and Rehabilitation
- Organization of Construction in the Projects of the Environmental Engineering
- Water Supply and Sanitation Equipment in the Rural Areas
The main factor providing the quality of training is the qualification level of scientific-pedagogical staff and the infrastructure of the Departments and laboratories. Active forms of teaching and case studies, actual graduation projects are widely used in the teaching process.
Education programs at the Faculty:
- Land reclamation, recultivation and protection;
- Land reclamation, cadastre and Land law
- Environmental development of the territory
- Engineering systems of agricultural water supply and water drainage
- Complex use and protection of water resources
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental engineering and water use
- Land management and cadastres
- Advertising and public relations
Laboratories of the Faculty are equipped with the necessary equipment. Theoretical and practical training is carried out both in fields and at enterprises.
Providing practical training the Faculty cooperates with the national leading research and design institutes, enterprises on water resources, water treatment, wastes neutralization and processing.
The faculty prepares specialists of the highest qualification – PhD degrees according to three scientific areas:
- land reclamation, recultivation and protection;
- ecology and environmental sciences;
- agricultural mechanization and technologies